20130715

Attic Strip




Mathilde loves to lock herself up in the attic, dig all the old stuff from the metallic trunk and pretend she's some character from a film or a comic strip. Indeed, she is a character, and a playful one too.

Last spring, we went up there together. She had brought a whole set of clothes and shoes and shades … And I took my old comics, my paintball gun, some pillows and lots of cameras and lenses off course. The best of all is that we shot these pictures without any purpose. Just because Mathilde feels alright when she poses, and I feel alright when I shoot. So, that's how we spent the whole Saturday afternoon. Posing and shooting.

We had our good time. Your turn to enjoy now.
















Tech
Nikon D3
Nikkor AFD 35-70 mm f/2.8
Nikkor AFD 80-200 mm ED f/2.8
Remote flash Vivitar 285